Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Ten Mile River on RI 15 in Pawtucket
- Pawtucket, Providence County, Rhode Island
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926
Span length: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 36.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.87389, -71.34083 (decimal degrees)
41°52'26" N, 71°20'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/305738/4638856 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- RI 9690 (Rhode Island bridge number)
BH 31962 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com