Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Dolly Cole Brook on Old Danielson Pike in Foster
- Providence County, Rhode Island
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 30.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.82222, -71.70028 (decimal degrees)
41°49'20" N, 71°42'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/275436/4633511 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- RI 950 (Rhode Island bridge number)
BH 31937 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 81.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com