Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Rush Brook on Gleaner Chapel Road in Scituate
- Providence County, Rhode Island
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920; rehabilitated 1990
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.83139, -71.63083 (decimal degrees)
41°49'53" N, 71°37'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/281515/4634433 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- RI 3900 (Rhode Island bridge number)
BH 31928 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 81.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com