Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Pascoag River on Bridgeway Road in Burrillville
- Providence County, Rhode Island
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
Span length: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 34.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.95694, -71.70167 (decimal degrees)
41°57'25" N, 71°42'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/275928/4648377 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- RI 3150 (Rhode Island bridge number)
BH 31919 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 79.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com