Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over High Street on Amtrak in Central Falls
- Pawtucket, Providence County, Rhode Island
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 32.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.89003, -71.38344 (decimal degrees)
41°53'24" N, 71°23'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/302558/4640672 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- RI 3030 (Rhode Island bridge number)
BH 31930 (Bridgehunter.com ID)