Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Ponaganset River on US 6 in Foster
- Providence County, Rhode Island
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933
Span length: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 44.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.82111, -71.70528 (decimal degrees)
41°49'16" N, 71°42'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/275137/4633551 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- RI 2960 (Rhode Island bridge number)
BH 31949 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 86 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com