Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Pawtuxet River on RI 117 in Cranston
- Cranston, Providence County, Rhode Island
- Open to traffic
- Built 1921; rehabilitated 1986
Length of largest span: 53.2 ft.
Total length: 152.9 ft.
Deck width: 51.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.76750, -71.40500 (decimal degrees)
41°46'03" N, 71°24'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/300071/4626789 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- RI 1500 (Rhode Island bridge number)
BH 31942 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 65.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com