Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Branch River on RI 146A in North Smithfield
- Providence County, Rhode Island
- Open to traffic
- Built 1919; rehabilitated 1930
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.99972, -71.55250 (decimal degrees)
41°59'59" N, 71°33'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/288738/4652924 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- RI 1080 (Rhode Island bridge number)
BH 31916 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 25.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com