Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Moosup River on RI 14 in Coventry
- Kent County, Rhode Island
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928
Length of largest span: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 65.0 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.70667, -71.76278 (decimal degrees)
41°42'24" N, 71°45'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/270135/4620897 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- RI 770 (Rhode Island bridge number)
BH 31892 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2010)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)