Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Big River on RI 3 in West Greenwich
- Kent County, Rhode Island
- Open to traffic
- Built 1918; rehabilitated 1938
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 56.1 ft.
Deck width: 46.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.64417, -71.61389 (decimal degrees)
41°38'39" N, 71°36'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/282313/4613570 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- RI 340 (Rhode Island bridge number)
BH 31891 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 34.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)