Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Pawtuxet River on Southbound RI 2 (Bald Hill Road) in Warwick
- Warwick, Kent County, Rhode Island
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.72417, -71.48056 (decimal degrees)
41°43'27" N, 71°28'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/293673/4622125 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- East Greenwich
- Average daily traffic (as of 1992)
- Inventory numbers
- RI 2450 (Rhode Island bridge number)
BH 31895 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 69 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com