Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Brick arch bridge over Piedras River on PR 8839
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Open to pedestrians
- Built 1853
- Brick barrel vault
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 70.5 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on July 19, 1995
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +18.39439, -66.05601 (decimal degrees)
18°23'40" N, 66°03'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/811068/2036343 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 95000832 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
PR 3 (Puerto Rico bridge number)
BH 47947 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/1999)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 17.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1997)