Puente Río Yagüez
- Pony truss bridge over Rio Yaguez on a road to Universidad Adventista de las Antillas
- Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
- Open to traffic
- Built 1976
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 52.8 ft.
Total length: 61.7 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Also called
- Puente Universidad Adventista de las Antillas
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +18.20730, -67.11770 (decimal degrees)
18°12'26" N, 67°07'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/699059/2014142 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)
- Inventory numbers
- PR 2069 (Puerto Rico bridge number)
BH 78520 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 10.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 1, 2018: Updated by Luke: Added road name per forum comment.
- September 23, 2017: Updated by Luke: Localized name.
- September 23, 2017: Added by James Baughn