South Salem Church Bridge
Daniel Hopkins, August 2011
BH Photo #208022
Small girder bridge that once stood gleaming and proud on this road, partially destroyed by Hurricane Lee and subsequently removed and replaced by a concrete bridge.
- Bridge over Salem Stream on S Salem Church Rd
- York, York County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by a concrete bridge
Total length: 75.0 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Also called
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.95852, -76.83583 (decimal degrees)
39°57'31" N, 76°50'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/343194/4424766 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- West York
- Inventory number
- BH 45955 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 30, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Bridge was replaced in Setpember 2012
- August 1, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Lost during 2010s"
- April 18, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Currently bridge was removed due to flooding, it is unknown if they will put it back or replace it
- August 8, 2011: New photos from Daniel Hopkins
- March 1, 2011: New Street View added by Daniel Hopkins
- August 23, 2010: Added by Daniel Hopkins
- Daniel Hopkins - chimera [at] clovermail [dot] net