Loucks Mill Bridge
Courtesy of York County History Center
BH Photo #444033
- Lost Whipple through truss bridge over Codorus Creek on Loucks Mill Road
- York, York County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by a new bridge on a new alignment
- Built in 1884 by the Wrought Iron Bridge Company; removed in 1948.
- - Wrought Iron Bridge Co. of Canton, Ohio
- Whipple through truss
Length of largest span: 196.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.0 ft.
- Also called
- "Shiverin Liz"
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.98494, -76.72308 (decimal degrees)
39°59'06" N, 76°43'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/352882/4427507 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 84531 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 24, 2019: New photos from Tony Dillon