Meadowview Drive Bridge (Relocated)
PA 25M 1
Photo taken by Chester Gehman in May 2019
BH Photo #447267
Pin-connected Pratt truss in public park behind 2531 Municipal Road in Dover. Presumably bridge will be painted in the future and some kind of trail established for easier access than at present (May, 2019.)
- Pratt pony truss bridge over Fox Run Tributary on Unmarked trail
- Dover, York County, Pennsylvania
- Open to pedestrians only
- Relocated from Meadowiew Drive, Dillsburg in 2014
- Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 38.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.99416, -76.84983 (decimal degrees)
39°59'39" N, 76°50'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/342080/4428747 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 85105 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 15, 2019: New photos from Chester Gehman
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com