Highway Bridge that was recently torn down to be rebuilt. As of April, 2011 the bridge is being reconstructed and is scheduled to be completed and reopened by October, 2011.
- Bridge over I-83 on Eberts Lane
- York, York County, Pennsylvania
- Under construction
- Built 1959
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 175.9 ft.
Deck width: 26.6 ft.
- Also called
- Eberts lane
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.97948, -76.70615 (decimal degrees)
39°58'46" N, 76°42'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/354316/4426874 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 66 1039 0010 0000 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 45874 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 48378 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 5, 2011: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: updated description
- March 8, 2011: New Street View added by Daniel Hopkins
- March 7, 2011: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Tweeked GPS
- Daniel Hopkins - chimera [at] clovermail [dot] net