Kise Mill Bridge
Facing East on Kise Mill Road
Photo taken by Jodi Christman 12/31/10
BH Photo #191309
Looks like bridge had been rehabed in the last year or so (as of 12/31/10).
FROM THE 1996-2001 PENNSYLVANIA HISTORIC BRIDGE SURVEY:
The 1915 stone arch bridge was listed in the National Register (6/22/88) as part of the previous bridge survey. There has been no change in the bridge's status. The northwest wingwall has been repaired with a replacement concrete coping and repointing.
- Stone arch bridge over Bennett Run on PA 4016 (Kise Mill Road)
- York County, Pennsylvania
- Built 1915
- - Charles A. Williams of Jacobus, Pennsylvania (Engineer)
- Wm Wagman and Bro of Dallastown, Pennsylvania (Contractor)
- Camelback single span stone arch
Length of largest span: 65.9 ft.
Total length: 67.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on June 22, 1988
- Also called
- Bennett Run Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.11583, -76.81028 (decimal degrees)
40°06'57" N, 76°48'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/345732/4442184 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 66 4016 0020 2668 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 37981 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
NRHP 88000799 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 31854 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 67.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 9, 2014: Updated by Dave King: Added NRHP #, street view & imported photos
- December 26, 2011: Updated by Jodi Christman: Added description
- December 31, 2010: Updated by Jodi Christman: Added/corrected details