Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Brush Creek and PA 993 on I-76 (Pennsylvania Turnpike)
- Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1952; rehabilitated 1995
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 120.1 ft.
Total length: 1,001.0 ft.
Deck width: 80.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.33178, -79.68903 (decimal degrees)
40°19'54" N, 79°41'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/611362/4465407 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2001)
- Inventory numbers
- PANBI 36819 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 79274 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2011)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 74 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com