Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over US 30 (Lincoln Highway) on Pennsylvania Turnpike Ramps
- Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 71.9 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
Deck width: 54.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.31500, -79.68000 (decimal degrees)
40°18'54" N, 79°40'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/612156/4463556 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- PANBI 36822 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 79272 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2012)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com