Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Conrail Railroad and Jack Creek on Bridge Street
- Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1920; replaced 1994
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 47.9 ft.
Total length: 252.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.33333, -79.69500 (decimal degrees)
40°19'60" N, 79°41'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/610852/4465572 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- PA 64 7101 9002 0004 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 36873 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 41770 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 34.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1990)