Southpointe Blvd. Bridge
Photo taken by Todd Wilson in 2007
BH Photo #405405
Modern bridge designed to look like early 1900s arch bridges that existed in Washington county.
- Concrete stringer bridge over Chartiers Creek on Southpointe Blvd.
- Canonsburg, Washington County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1990
- Concrete stringer
Length of largest span: 120.1 ft.
Total length: 126.0 ft.
Deck width: 47.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.27084, -80.16157 (decimal degrees)
40°16'15" N, 80°09'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/571285/4458155 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1994)
- Inventory numbers
- PANBI 35374 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 57213 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 16, 2013: Added by Luke Harden