Oak Grove Railroad Bridge
Abandoned railroad bridge left in place once railroad tracks were taken up. This is part of the former Reading Railroad line.
- Abandoned bridge over small creek on Former R&R
- Washington, Washington County, Pennsylvania
Total length: 50.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.20041, -80.26340 (decimal degrees)
40°12'01" N, 80°15'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/562692/4450261 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Washington West
- Inventory number
- BH 53049 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 1, 2012: Added by Daniel Hopkins
- Daniel Hopkins - chimera [at] clovermail [dot] net