Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Tenmile Creek on PA 2022
- Washington County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1996
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 141.1 ft.
Total length: 143.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.01500, -80.11333 (decimal degrees)
40°00'54" N, 80°06'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/575669/4429798 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- PA 62 2022 0010 0470 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 41766 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/1991)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 12.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1992)