Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over East Sandy Creek on TR 512 (Slab Furnace Road)
- Venango County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by new bridge
- Replaced 1992
- Through truss
Span length: 90.9 ft.
Total length: 90.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.32333, -79.73500 (decimal degrees)
41°19'24" N, 79°44'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/605867/4575422 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 60 7217 0512 3036 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 33926 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 41742 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com