Pithole Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Todd Wilson in 2007
BH Photo #405274
Lesher Road is unmarked when travelling on Pithole Road. The road comes to a dead end just past the bridge and is marked as private property. However, owner gives permission for people to fish around the bridge.
- Pony truss bridge over Pithole Creek on Lesher Road
- Venango County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1897; reconstructed 1997
- Half-hip Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 51.8 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Skew angle
- 45 degrees
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.51960, -79.58534 (decimal degrees)
41°31'11" N, 79°35'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/618037/4597406 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 60 7205 0614 4003 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 33875 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 41749 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 6, 2019: New photos from Brian Manville
- October 22, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"