Sandy Creek Bridge
Photo taken from Damascus Road
Photo taken by Brian Manville in April 28, 2017
BH Photo #388334
Photos are of the new bridge.
- Lost deck truss bridge over Sandy Creek on Old Route 8 (SR 3013)
- Venango County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1926; rehabilitated 1966; replaced 2007
- Pratt deck truss
Length of largest span: 134.8 ft.
Total length: 434.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.33502, -79.88680 (decimal degrees)
41°20'06" N, 79°53'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/593147/4576545 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- PA 60 3013 0180 0000 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 44276 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 31719 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2009)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- April 28, 2017: Updated by Dave King: Updated status: replaced
- April 28, 2017: New Street View added by Brian Manville
- Brian Manville
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com