Richey Run Bridge
Richey Run is the dividing line between Venango and Clarion Counties.
- Stone arch bridge over Richey Run on TR 310 (Panther Spring Road)
- Venango County, Pennsylvania, and Clarion County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910
- Stone arch
Span length: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.18144, -79.68996 (decimal degrees)
41°10'53" N, 79°41'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/609875/4559726 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- PA 16 7219 0310 0214 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 11170 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 30708 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2009)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 80.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- March 15, 2017: New Street View added by Brian Manville