Planned for bike trail, but never adapted. Not actively preserved. Owned by Lewisburg Area Recreational Authority, which acquired it ca. 2009 along with former RR line west to Mifflinburg for rail trail.
Built 1912, Abandoned by West Shore RR ca. 1990, Purchased by LARA 2009, Deck caught fire by power line 2012, Planned conversion to rail trail 2014
March 30, 2016: Updated by Alexander D. Mitchell IV: Imported history/details from PRR corporate history
April 27, 2014: Updated by Alexander D. Mitchell IV: Corrected name and ownership; bridge and right-of-way were sold by West Shore Railroad in early 1990s prior to establishment of Union County Industrial Railroad; bridge was thus never a part of UCIR
June 25, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Abandoned"
March 30, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Removed category "Rail-to-trail" as it is NOT adapted for trail usage.
March 30, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Rail-to-trail"
March 30, 2012: Updated by Alexander D. Mitchell IV: Clarified ownership
May 24, 2011: Added by Alexander D. Mitchell IV
Alexander D. Mitchell IV
Daniel Hopkins - chimera [at] clovermail [dot] net