Fleegle Bridge[Map] Through truss bridge over Stonycreek River on TR 666 (Lenhart Road) Open to traffic Built 1887 by the Groton Bridge Co.
Glades Creek Bridge[Map] Lost pony truss bridge over Glades Creek on PA 2033 Replaced by new bridge Built 1912; replaced 1996
Glessner Covered Bridge[Map] Burr arch-truss bridge over Stony Creek on TR565 Covered Bridge Rd. Open to traffic Replaced a covered bridge built in 1881 in 1998
Great Crossings Bridge (Old US 40/National Road)[Map · Street View] Stone arch bridge over Youghiogheny River Lake (or, to state it more accurately, the Youghiogheny River Lake crosses the Great Crossings Bridge) on an old alignment of US 40/National Road Open to pedestrians Built 1818 as part of the National Road. Bridge submerged along with Somerfield when Youghiogheny River was dammed downstream to create Youghiogheny River Lake.
Hanna Bridge[Map] Concrete arch bridge over Coxes Creek on Market Street in Rockwood Open to traffic Built 1923; rehabilitated ca. 1950
Higgins Run Bridge[Map] Concrete arch bridge over Higgins Run on PA 4021 Open to traffic Built 1908; rehabilitated 1996
High Street Bridge[Map] Wooden bridge over Western Maryland Railroad trail on High Street in Meyersdale Gone, replaced with concrete bridge. Built 1919
Horn Street Bridge[Map] Concrete arch bridge over Jennings Run on Horn Street in Wellersburg Open to traffic Built 1916
Horner Bridge[Map] Stone arch bridge over Beaver Dam Creek on TR 626 (Tedrow Road) Open to traffic Built 1907
Kiefel Bridge[Map] Pony truss bridge over Quemahoning Reservoir on TR 628 Open to traffic Built ca. 1913; rehabilitated 1991
Laurel Hill Tunnel[Map] Tunnel on Abandoned alignment of Pennsylvania Turnpike Closed to all traffic and used to test racecar aerodynamics. Chip Ganassi Racing. Begun c.1885 by S. Pennsylvania RR; completed 1940 by Penna. Tpk. Comm.; bypassed and abandoned in 1964
Laurel Run Bridge[Map] Concrete arch bridge over Laurel Run on TR 480 (Snake Path Road) Open to traffic Built 1915; rehabilitated ca. 1970
Lower Humbert Covered Bridge[Map] Multiple Kingpost through truss bridge over Laurel Hill Creek on T312 Covered Br Road (TR393) Open to traffic Built 1891; rehabilitated 1991
Somerfield Bridge Partially submerged 3 span concrete arch bridge over Youghiogheny Reservoir on former US 40 Closed to all traffic 3 span concrete arch bridge partially submerged with the creation of the lake in the 1940s
Somerfield Dam Bridge[Map] Lost deck truss bridge over Youghiogheny River on US 40 Replaced by a new bridge Built 1946; replaced 2005