Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Schuylkill River on PA 2011 in Landingville
- Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1923; rehabilitated ca. 1990
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 146.0 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.62833, -76.12444 (decimal degrees)
40°37'42" N, 76°07'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/404902/4498107 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 53 2011 0080 0000 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 30789 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 31597 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com