Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Left Branch Young Womens Creek on Twelve Mile Road
- Potter County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935; rehabilitated 1983
Span length: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 28.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.48167, -77.68167 (decimal degrees)
41°28'54" N, 77°40'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/276107/4595700 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Young Womans Creek
- Inventory numbers
- PA 52 7935 5115 0019 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 31568 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2008)
- Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)