Schuylkill Expressway Bridge
Phila Schuylkill Expressway Bridge01
Looking south from the north bank
Photo taken by D. Thomsen
BH Photo #170059
Schuylkill Expressway 4 lane bridge, recently rebuilt and painted blue.
Pennsylvania BMS# 67007634540414
- Bridge over Schuylkill River, CSX tracks
- Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Six span riveted haunched deck plate girder.
Length of largest span: 240.2 ft.
Total length: 1,641.2 ft.
Deck width: 54.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.94180, -75.19418 (decimal degrees)
39°56'30" N, 75°11'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/483410/4421315 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 67 0076 3454 0414 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 38495 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 45692 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 14, 2010: Updated by D. Thomsen: Category:Painted blue
- August 10, 2010: Updated by D. Thomsen: Add categories
- July 26, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: Added NBI Data.
- July 24, 2010: Updated by D. Thomsen: Description added, categories added.