Pennypack Creek Bridge
License: Released into public domain
BH Photo #345475
This was the second concrete arch bridge built in the United States.
- Lost Concrete Arch Bridge over Pennypack Creek on Pine Road
- Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1893, Replaced 1977
- Two span concrete arch bridge.
Length of largest span: 25.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.09022, -75.06956 (decimal degrees)
40°05'25" N, 75°04'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/494070/4437773 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 70511 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 21, 2016: New photo from Dave King
- January 12, 2016: Added by Nathan Holth