Basin Bridge Rd Bridge
Phila Navy Yard Bridge01
Basin Bridge road bridge from Langley Avenue
Photo taken by D. Thomsen
BH Photo #171110
This old lift bridge is located in the former Philadelphia Navy Yard, between the Schuylkill River and the basin still used to moor mothballed naval vessels.
Renovated 2005 by the Bedwell Co.
- Bridge over Ship basin near Schuylkill River on Basin Bridge Rd
- Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- - Bedwell Co.
- Phoenix Bridge Co. of Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
- Also called
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.89312, -75.19098 (decimal degrees)
39°53'35" N, 75°11'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/483672/4415911 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 45744 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 30, 2013: New Street View added by Douglas Butler
- July 29, 2010: Updated by D. Thomsen: Renovated 2005 by the Bedwell Co.
- D. Thomsen - dcthomsen [at] comcast [dot] net
- Douglas Butler