Basin Bridge Rd Bridge
Phila Navy Yard Bridge01
Basin Bridge road bridge from Langley Avenue
Photo taken by D. Thomsen
This old lift bridge is located in the former Philadelphia Navy Yard, between the Schuylkill River and the basin still used to moor mothballed naval vessels.
Renovated 2005 by the Bedwell Co.
- Bridge over Ship basin near Schuylkill River on Basin Bridge Rd
- Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- - Bedwell Co.
- Also called
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.89312, -75.19098 (decimal degrees)
39°53'35" N, 75°11'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/483672/4415911 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 45744 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 29, 2010: Updated by D. Thomsen: Renovated 2005 by the Bedwell Co.
- D. Thomsen - dcthomsen [at] comcast [dot] net