Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Sandy Run Branch Pennypack Creek on Ryan Avenue in Philadelphia
- Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929
- Closed-spandrel arch
Span length: 33.1 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 72.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.04667, -75.04500 (decimal degrees)
40°02'48" N, 75°02'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/496161/4432937 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- PA 67 7301 0150 0318 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 39227 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 31540 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2008)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1982)