Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Nicetown Lane on a pedestrain walkway
- Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania
- Open to pedestrians
- Built 1864
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 63.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.02833, -75.14667 (decimal degrees)
40°01'42" N, 75°08'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/487485/4430912 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- PA 67 3033 0010 0405 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 41714 (Bridgehunter.com ID)