Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Pennypack Creek on Rhawn Street in Philadelphia
- Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
Length of largest span: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 294.0 ft.
Deck width: 38.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.04833, -75.03333 (decimal degrees)
40°02'54" N, 75°01'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/497156/4433122 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 67 1014 0060 2169 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 38781 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 31531 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 80.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com