Norfolk Southern Railway Overpass
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in December 2017
BH Photo #414108
Dimensions are estimates.
- Stone arch bridge over Utility Road on NSRR
- Marysville, Perry County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900
- - George Nauman (Assistant Engineer)
- H.S. Kerbaugh, Inc. (Contractors)
- William H. Brown (Chief Engineer)
- - Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Pennsylvania Railroad (PRR)
- Stone arch
Span length: 30.0 ft.
Total length: 30.0 ft.
Deck width: 451.0 ft.
- Skew angle
- 85 degrees
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.33289, -76.92027 (decimal degrees)
40°19'58" N, 76°55'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/336880/4466475 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Harrisburg West
- Inventory number
- BH 79673 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 19, 2017: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com