Snydertown Private Covered Bridge
Bridge sports residential cabin/guest house above east end.
Bridge built after 2009, judging from Google Street View imagery. Property up for auction as of early October 2018; real estate listing states bridge is good for 25 tons; steel stringer designation is speculative but based on this information.
It should be noted that this bridge is fairly deep on private property, but can be seen from road and air.
- Steel stringer bridge over tributary of Shamokin Creek on private drive
- Snydertown, Northumberland County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Steel stringer
Total length: 50.0 ft.
- Also called
- Formal name probably to be determined by new property owner
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.87067, -76.67033 (decimal degrees)
40°52'14" N, 76°40'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/359245/4525742 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 83010 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 1, 2018: Added by Alexander D. Mitchell IV