PBNE Railroad Bethlehem Steel Bridge
Philidelphia Bethlehem & New England Railroad Bethlehem Steel Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in May 2015
BH Photo #325063
Dimensions are estimates. This bridge was located at the Bethlehem Steel plant over the Private Railroad there. The Philadelphia Bethlehem and New England Railroad (PBNE).
- Warren through truss with all verticals bridge over PBNERR on Pedestrian path
- Bethlehem, Northampton County, Pennsylvania
- Warren through truss with all verticals
Total length: 97.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.61670, -75.35527 (decimal degrees)
40°37'00" N, 75°21'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/469948/4496269 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 67721 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 22, 2015: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- May 21, 2015: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com