LV - Lehigh River Bridge
This structures is significant for its highly complex geometry, with skew trusses carrying trucks on a reverse curve. It possesses a remarkable degree of integrity for a 19th century steel truss bridge on a freight railroad.
-- Historic American Engineering Record
- July 10, 2020: New photos from Ian Nelson
- November 6, 2015: Updated by Luke: Corrected info
- January 24, 2014: Updated by Luke Harden: Edited entry: Bridge is actually part of the River bridge, not just an overpass
- September 27, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Edited bridge as this is just an overpass on the approach
- September 26, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Central Railroad of New Jersey"
- July 19, 2011: Updated by Tony Dillon: Switched a couple letters in Bridge
- July 19, 2011: Added by Daniel Hopkins
- Daniel Hopkins - chimera [at] clovermail [dot] net
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- HAER PA-540 - Easton & Northern Railroad, Lehigh River Bridge, Spanning Lehigh River, Easton, Northampton County, PA
- Ian Nelson