Manatawny Creek Bridge
Steel Stringer incased in concrete per Nathan Holth
- 1932 Steel stringer (encased in concrete) bridge over Manatawny Ck on Grosstown Rd
- Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- Per George Oakley Scheduled for replacement June 2017
- 1932 steel stringer encased in concrete
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 130.9 ft.
Deck width: 31.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.26711, -75.67276 (decimal degrees)
40°16'02" N, 75°40'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/442797/4457621 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
BH 62940 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 1, 2017: Updated by Dana and Kay Klein: Scheduled for replacement June 2017 per Oakley
- September 8, 2014: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley