GermantonwPike Bridge - June 7, 2009
Downsteam side view from creekside
Photo taken by Raymond Klein
"A strong candidate for long-term preservation." according to Montgomery County bridge inventory.
- Stone arch bridge over Skippack Creek on Germantown Pike in Evansburg, PA
- Evansburg, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- Open to traffic
- Built 1792, rehab 1992
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 202.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on December 2, 1970
- Also called
- Germantown Pike Bridge Evansburg, PA
Bridge #142, Montgomery County
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.18033, -75.42178 (decimal degrees)
40°10'49" N, 75°25'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/496302/4429792 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Norristown, PA
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 70000551 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
PA 46 7046 0820 0142 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 27971 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 42751 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2008)
- Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 44.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1977)
- May 3, 2012: Updated by Jodi Christman: Added NR date
- January 2, 2011: New photos from Jodi Christman
- June 12, 2009: Updated by Raymond Klein: Added date added to National Register of Historic Places and number.
- June 10, 2009: Added by Raymond Klein
- Raymond Klein - Bookshelfthe [at] msn [dot] com
- Jodi Christman - masterofchaos [at] outlook [dot] com