NS - Schuylkill Expressway Overpass
NS Bridge over Schuylkill Expressway King of Prussia, PA
Photo taken by Raymond Klein
BH Photo #137877
This bridge replaced a deck girder bridge originally built in 1950. This new bridge was erected in October 2002 as part of the overall King of Prussia improvement project of I-76 and US 202.
- Truss bridge over Schuylkill Expressway on Norfolk Southern Railway in King Of Prussia, PA
- King Of Prussia, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- Bridge built as a replacement due to widening of the roadway
- - Allan A. Myers, Inc. of Malvern, Pennsylvania
- Cornell & Co., Inc. of Westville, New Jersey
- Gannett Fleming, Inc. of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- High Steel Structures, Inc. of Lancaster, Pennsylvania (Iron/Steel Manufacturer)
- - Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Modern Warren through truss
Length of largest span: 240.0 ft.
Total length: 480.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 42.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.08167, -75.39000 (decimal degrees)
40°04'54" N, 75°23'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/466749/4436894 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Valley Forge
- Inventory numbers
- PA 46 0076 3278 0157 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
BH 42378 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 30, 2014: New Street View added by Ralph Demars
- September 1, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Changed type to "modern warren through truss"
- August 7, 2011: New photos from Jodi Christman
- July 24, 2011: Updated by Jodi Christman: Added description regarding build date
- July 21, 2011: New photos from Jodi Christman
- August 23, 2010: Updated by D. Thomsen: Added categories
- April 19, 2009: Added by Raymond Klein