Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost Bailey pony truss bridge over Park Creek on Cedar Hill Road
- Philadelphia, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- No longer exists
- Built 1961
- Bailey pony truss
Span length: 71.9 ft.
Total length: 71.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.21366, -75.19742 (decimal degrees)
40°12'49" N, 75°11'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/498435/4430162 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 46 7046 0630 0120 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 27949 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 31345 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 81.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com