Park Avenue Bridge
Photo taken by Todd Wilson in 2010
BH Photo #405376
This bridge was noteworthy as a long concrete t-beam that retained an original and interesting concrete railing design.
- Lost concrete tee beam bridge over McMichael Creek & I-80 on Park Avenue/7th Street (PA-611)
- Stroudsburg, Monroe County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1934; rehabilitated 1959; replaced 2011
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 91.9 ft.
Total length: 550.9 ft.
Deck width: 32.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.98376, -75.19318 (decimal degrees)
40°59'02" N, 75°11'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/483749/4536972 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory numbers
- PA 45 0611 0110 2107 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 26864 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
BH 48744 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2008)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 43.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 6, 2011: Added by Nathan Holth