Lewistown Branch Railroad Bridge[Map · Street View] Through girder railroad bridge over Juniata River on Juniata Valley Railroad In use by trains 1-3 times a week At least the third bridge at the site, replacing a through truss bridge (washed out 1889) and a predecessor covered bridge (blown down by windstorm). Three piers from original four-span covered bridge are in use for modern bridge
Lewistown Covered Bridge 38-44-01x[Map] Lost Bridge over Juniata River Destroyed by severe weather Built 1849 as road bridge; tracks laid across for Mifflin & Centre County RR ca. 1866; Destroyed by tornado July 4, 1874, with loss of three lives.
Lewistown Road Bridge (1st)[Map] Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Juniata River Replaced by a new bridge Built ca. 1890; expanded with additional truss to carry Lewistown & Reedsville Electric Railway in 1902, replaced by concrete arch span 1924.
Lewistown Road Bridge (2nd)[Map] Lost Open-spandrel arch bridge over Juniata River on State Route 103 Replaced by a new bridge Built 1924 to replace truss bridge, replaced by modern bridge 1989.
Mayes Bridge[Map] Stone arch bridge over Juniata River on Norfolk Southern Railroad Open to traffic
Meadow Creek Bridge[Map] Concrete arch bridge over Meadow Creek on TR 321 Open to traffic Built ca. 1915; rehabilitated ca. 1960
Musser Run Bridge[Map] Concrete arch bridge over Musser Run on US 22 Open to traffic Built 1935; rehabilitated 1965
NS - Mount Union Bridge[Map · Street View] Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Croghan Pike (522) and Juniata River on Norfolk Southern (former PRR) Open to traffic Built 1906 by PRR, reinforced with concrete by Conrail ca. 1980