Quaker Thru Truss
New bypass bridge on left
Photo taken by Brian McKee in May 2010
BH Photo #165434
Bridge was saved from demolition almost single-handedly by Nathan Clark, Jr.
Note the finials on the top at the four corners.
- Bypassed Through truss bridge over Little Shenango River on PA 4006 (Williamson Road)
- Mercer County, Pennsylvania
- Bypassed and open only to pedestrians. Very good condition!
- Built 1898, bypassed approx 2006. Left in original location.
- - Cleveland Bridge Co. of Cleveland, Ohio
- James R. Gemmill of Sharpsville, Pennsylvania
- Pin-connected, 8-panel Pratt through truss
Span length: 126.0 ft.
Total length: 126.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.2 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on June 22, 1988
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.42589, -80.37380 (decimal degrees)
41°25'33" N, 80°22'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/552324/4586226 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Greenville East
- Inventory numbers
- PA 43 4006 0060 1994 (Pennsylvania Bridge Management System number)
PANBI 43492 (Pennsylvania BRKEY bridge number on the 2011 NBI)
NRHP 88000863 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 31292 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 2, 2016: New photos from Brian Manville
- March 5, 2014: Updated by Dave King: Added NRHP info & imported photo
- November 14, 2010: New photos from Jason Smith
- May 16, 2010: New photos from Brian McKee