Waterville Bridge - Original Location
See BH 36037 for new location and details
- Relocated Lenticular through truss bridge originally over Little Pine Creek on SR 44
- Waterville, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania
- Replaced by a new bridge and relocated in 1985 to Lebanon County. Open for pedestrian use at current location.
- Built 1890; relocated 1985.
- - Berlin Iron Bridge Co. of East Berlin, Connecticut
- Lenticular Warren through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.30968, -77.36275 (decimal degrees)
41°18'35" N, 77°21'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/302214/4575828 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 93589 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 28, 2022: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- August 15, 2021: Updated by Tony Dillon: Added builder and changed truss type to reflect that this is a Warren Lenticular through truss.
- August 14, 2021: New photo from Art Suckewer
- August 13, 2021: New photo from Stephen Buonopane
- July 9, 2021: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- Geoff Hubbs
- Stephen Buonopane
- Art Suckewer - Asuckewer [at] knite [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com